Nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing smart, hardworking, and well-meaning managers fail. But in today’s ever-changing and competitive work environment, it happens all too often. Success is most difficult for middle managers, because their role is more complicated and challenging than the roles of either frontline supervisors or senior executives. Even so, middle managers can experience peak performance with the right guidance, development, and support. To do so, they need to learn the craft of middle management and overcome several challenges that can wreck their capacity to perform. In order to familiarize these matters, this workshop has been offered by DBI.
- Powerful Force for Executing Results: Middle Management—Magic or Mayhem?
- Managerial Competencies [MC] for 21st Century,
- Harvard Business Review for Managerial Mindset,
- Area of Contribution for Managers, Developing MC Matrix,
- Multi-dimensional holistic Model for MC,
- Self-Assessment: Managerial Competencies;
- Managerial Role in Day-to-Day Execution,
- Organizational Alignment: Ensuring That the Department Delivers Results,
- High-Impact Leaders Are Unstoppable! Wiping Out Limitations to Results,
- 11 Problems that reduce throughput, 6 Solutions to solve throughput problem,
- Using High-Impact Middle Management to Make the Most of Your Busy Day;
- Performance Leadership: Ensuring That Team Members Excel in Execution,
- Performance Management Myths: What Not to Do’ 5 Performance Principle,
- Competencies for Performance Leadership,
- Link among individual-functional-organizational performance,
- Manager as Performance Catalyst, Coaching: Helping Others Achieve Breakthroughs;
- Communication that Matters for Manager,
- How to Read, Write, Speak, Think & Listen Like a Manager;
- Power Strategy for effective Managers: Your Management A-B Boxes,
- Mind Your Metrics!, The Art of Planning, Results-Oriented Responses,
- Mastering Your Time, Right Decision Making for business excellence,
- Aligning Your Department for Success; Delegation & its Recipe: 4W of Delegation,
- Steps/ Stages of Delegation Process, Design Delegation Matrix,
- Competencies for proper delegation, Impact of improper delegation;
- Lead the Workforce: Leadership Competency, Self-Assessment,
- Role Profiling: Leader vs Manager, 5 Qualities of Leader who are winning the WAR of Talent,
- Approaches of Corporate Leadership, See the Leader, Be the Leader;
- Coaching: One of the Best approaches to ensure Employee Performance,
- Five-Step Employee Performance Process, Conduct Effective Performance Reviews,
- Performance Consultancy: Competencies & Impact, Retain Your Best.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.