The objectives of the workshop are to highlight the modern and sophisticated tools and techniques, methodology, strategies and ideas relating to different aspects of procurement skills for effectively operating as procurement personnel to sharpen competitive edge of a business organization. The workshop is particularly suited for present and future purchasing & procurement personnel and specialists.
- An overview of elements of strategic procurement;
- Setting priorities for Procurement planning, the supply positioning model,
- Formulating a strategic procurement plan, Strategy formulation,
- Aligning purchasing decision with corporate goal and corporate governance;
- Implementation strategy: Development of strategic design and Action Plan Format;
- Develop the annual buying plan: Cost analysis and financial planning;
- Plan and Prepare for Strategic Procurement Negotiations;
- Contract Management plan, Managing relationships, Reporting Format,
- Multinational Supplier Development Strategy for Global Partnership;
- Measurement Techniques including Maturity Assessment;
- Case Analysis with Participants’ interactive participation and more.
- Learning Checks through Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for: (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) 3 or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird pakage (payment 5 days before registration deadline).