Enterprises are required to be cost efficient in every step for its competitiveness in the market. Managers always come across the challenges to take pro-business decision to fulfill growth agenda of the Board. In the fast changing business world, Managers have multiple options in taking business decision to achieve enterprise’s objective. Any slackness in decision making process will pull the enterprise backward. Importance of knowing about established and proven techniques is enormous for the Managers to successfully manage the enterprise. This workshop content is designed in line with the need of the Managers of enterprises.
- Introduction: Cost Accounting, its importance and objective;
- Cost Statement: Preparation of Cost Sheet to estimate the cost of a product;
- Cost profit volume relationship: Meaning and importance of CPV analysis,
- Contribution margin, implication of CVP analysis in commercial organization,
- Break even analysis in single and multiproduct environment, margin of safety;
- Job order costing: Importance, Job order costing in manufacturing and service companies;
- Absorption costing and variable costing: Meaning and importance of Absorption and variable costing,
- Preparation of Income Statement under Absorption and variable costing,
- Reconciliation of variable Costing with absorption Costing Income;
- Budgeting: Definition and advantages of budgeting, responsibility accounting,
- Data flow in budgetary system, master budget and its preparation, flexible budget;
- Standard Costing: Importance of Standard Costing, computation of different variances,
- Implication of variances in enterprise’s decision making process;
- Relevant Costing for decision making: Techniques to be applied in taking decision involving options like Make or buy,
- Continue or shutdown of business operation, sell or further process etc.
- Question answer session and discussion on real life issues.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.