Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of goals and management is use of authority inherent in designated formal rank to obtain compliance from organizational members. DBI has been offered this Workshop to familiarize these matters.
- Concepts of Leadership, Leadership styles;
- Role of a Leader: Differences between a leader and a manager;
- Change Management: Definition of Change Management,
- Managing Change, Best Practice in Leading Change;
- Conflict Management, Level of Conflicts, Style of Conflict Management;
- Brainstorming session on Leadership: Understanding valuable insights within each individual,
- Understanding Stimulus & Response for greater success in Leadership,
- Understanding Circle of concerns & Circle of influence,
- Significance of emotional intelligence in successful leadership role,
- Time management: Importance of priority setting in leadership (WIGs: Widely Important goals, PIGs: Poorly Important Goals),
- Think Out of the Box for greater level of leadership,
- Transformational Leadership, Inter dependency & Synergy,
- Active listening & compassion.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) three or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline).